Friday, July 17, 2009

It's So Frustrating!!!!

I have been trying and trying over the past week to post comments on your blogs but I can't seem to do so. I have played around with my template and the blog settings but to no avail. I even posted my problem on the Google Forum and their suggestion didn't help either.
Funny thing is, using this account, I can post comments on other blogs which use blogger's Classic template but not 3C pupils' ones which use the new templates. So does the problem lie with the settings on your blogs, oh dear 3C pixies (new name for all of you...hehehhe).
So can one of you please email me your blogger username and password (srinb@hotmail.com) so that I can look through your settings and html code? Don't worry, you can change your password after I'm done.

3 comments:

  1. dont be so frustrated by yourself. it is bad for your health. thats it for today! gdnite!

    anjelo

    ReplyDelete